Saturday, February 4, 2012

17 weeks

Today we're at 17 weeks, and fast approaching the half-way point! You're now about the size of an onion, and getting bigger every day. You should also be starting to accumulate body fat now, so you'll have those adorable chubby little baby legs, and sweet, pinchable little baby cheeks.

onion
Your daddy has been away all week for training, and comes home tonight. I definitely miss him (and yesterday I was feeling kind of needy for him), so I'm really looking forward to seeing him in a few hours.

Since Saturday, I think I've felt you kick maybe once or twice more. Earlier this week I felt a sensation like a bubble bursting in my lower abdomen, which I hear is another common baby movement feeling. And I think I felt you move on Sunday night too, shortly after I dropped your daddy off at the airport. It's such a fun thing to experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment