Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kicks!

I think I just felt you kick/move for the first time!!!

Daddy and I just returned home from lunch and a trip to Home Depot, and I had just sat down in my chair at my computer. Next thing I know, I felt this weird sensation like something was rolling around in my pelvis. It lasted maybe a second or two, and then it was over. It certainly wasn't gas (which they say lots of women confuse the first movements with). It was such a strange and amazing sensation!

I'm glad your daddy was home for that -- even though he wouldn't have been able to feel it from the outside just yet. Earlier this morning he had been telling me that he hopes he doesn't miss anything important (like your first kicks) while he's gone in Southern California again this week for work training. You must have heard and decided to make sure that didn't happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment