Friday, January 20, 2012

15 weeks

Where's the time going? Today we've hit 15 weeks, and you're now roughly the size of an apple. No wonder I can't button most of my pants anymore!

apple
This week, my energy level started to pick up. But I was plagued by headaches most of the week. They seem to hit me while I'm at work, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with eye strain from my computer, or the lighting in the office, or the air in the office... or something. Usually if I leave the office for a little bit (like for lunch) it starts to ease up. I've also been having some round ligament pain this week. On Wednesday I noticed my balance felt like it had shifted forward a bit when I walk, which was interesting!

Your daddy very sweetly made me dinner last night. Admittedly, we've been eating a lot of takeout the last couple of months. But it was still really nice to come home to a delicious home cooked meal. He made Belgian waffles with strawberries, and his delicious scrambled eggs, and some turkey sausage. Yum!

We have another doctor's appointment this afternoon -- this time with Dr. Pham-Thomas again. I think we might get some preliminary results from your NT scan and the blood work we also did that day, but I'm not sure. I'm not too worried though, because the NT measurement looked really good, from what I gathered.

No comments:

Post a Comment