Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just chugging along

Hi baby,

We're about 4 weeks and 5 days today. Some of my symptoms have actually decreased a bit since last week. Part of me has a bit of anxiety about it -- could it mean something is wrong? Should symptoms be getting worse? Why haven't I had any morning sickness yet (or am I being a turkey for complaining about not having morning sickness)?

It's all so overwhelming, and new, and scary. I couldn't be more excited about having you on board. But, it's strange that I don't really "feel pregnant". I have some symptoms (missed period, sore breasts, constipation, gassiness, bloating, a couple of skin breakouts, and my hair is a little greasier). But many of them are mild. Again, I probably shouldn't complain!

I also met a nice woman on the train this morning that's due about a week or so before me. It was nice to chat with someone about being pregnant, especially since she's only about 10 days ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment