Friday, November 4, 2011

4 weeks

Happy 4 week birth conception day!

Yes, your mom is a dork. Embrace it. She'll be embarrassing you with her goofiness for years to come. You'll grow to love it one day!

Here are a couple of pictures of me at the 4 week mark. Obviously, I'm not showing yet (that's just my food baby).

You are currently about the size of a poppy seed. So itty bitty, but you're rapidly growing and will soon have mommy bursting at the seams.

poppy seeds
Here's a fun little questionnaire I found on another blog, that I'm stealing to use here:

How far along? 4 weeks
Maternity clothes? I have two maternity dresses (including the black one I'm wearing in the picture above), and I bought two BeBands. Otherwise, I don't need to wear any yet.
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had.
Sleep: Good. Not surprising considering how fatigued I've been throughout the day.
Best moment this week: Finding out I was pregnant with you! In fact, that was the best moment of the year!
Miss Anything? Turkey sandwiches and blue cheese.
Movement: None. Too early.
Food cravings: No real cravings. Although I did want a juicy hamburger for dinner last night.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fortunately nothing yet!
Have you started to show yet: Nope. Just the aforementioned "food baby"!
Gender: No clue.
Labor Signs: Waaaay too early
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our first prenatal appointment on November 28th. I'm hoping we get to see you and hear your heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment