Friday, November 18, 2011

6 weeks

We've reached 6 weeks today! Your tiny heart should be beating inside me now, and your little eyes, ears, mouth, and your arm and leg buds should be forming now -- I wonder who you're going to take after? I hope you get daddy's lips and his gorgeous, long eyelashes. Mommy's eye color would certainly be nice (although I'm not holding my breath).

We also hope you inherit my immune system. Daddy is pretty sick right now with a bad cold that started when we got back from Texas. Daddy tends to get sick with some frequency and ease, whereas I rarely do. I always joke that it's probably because daddy is such a germaphobe, and I go around licking doorknobs have a bit more "carefree" attitude and thus have likely gotten small dose exposures to things over time that have allowed my immune system to learn how to fight it without actually making me sick. Who knows -- maybe by the time you're reading this science will have figured this stuff out and you'll be laughing at my silly, antiquated hypothesis.

sprinkles

You should be roughly the size of sprinkle on an ice cream cone. Hmm... maybe I should have some frozen yogurt with a few sprinkles to celebrate! Frozen yogurt does have calcium, after all, and that's good for you and me both.

I love you, my little sprinkle monster. I hope you're warm and snug and growing nicely!


No comments:

Post a Comment