Monday, October 31, 2011

The secret's out! (To daddy at least)

I told daddy about you tonight!

You can see most of it in the video below. I didn't have a lot of time to set up my phone to capture it on film, so you can't see me. But you can definitely see your daddy's reaction. I love how at first he's basically just digging the Converse paraphernalia (he later told me he thought it was a little ornament or something, until he noticed there were two of them). And then you can practically see the light bulb go off above his head! As soon as he puts the shoes fully back into the box, he pauses and stares right at me with "that look" and says "is this supposed to symbolize something?". I could watch that over and over again (and I kind of already have)!

Your daddy is very excited and happy, and even gave "you" (aka my belly) a kiss goodnight before he went to bed. We both can't wait to meet you in 9 months! 


1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet. DH's reaction was awesome! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete